Real Good Fundraising:Eco-friendly fundraising for healthier kids and a happier planet!
We help you to run easy, healthy fundraisers with our range of eco-friendly,
inspiring and NZ-made products.
Real Good FundraisingEco-friendly fundraising for healthier kids and a happier planet!
We help you to run easy, healthy fundraisers with our range of eco-friendly, inspiring and NZ-made products.
We have selected a range of healthy, eco friendly and sustainable products that you can feel proud to sell, including:
- A range of GoBamboo products
- Reusable food pouches
- Beeswax wrap sets
- Gorgeous palm oil-free soaps
- Stainless steel pegs
- Cotton produce bags
- Reusable sandwich & storage bags
- Compostable dish cloths
- Canvas tote bags
- And much more!
Browse our range or download our catalogue for full details.
As we know every school, club or fundraising group has different needs, we offer two fundraiser options:
- Buy-a-box fundraiser: product is ordered and paid for upfront, and then sold on-the-spot to buyers
- Pre-order fundraisers: orders and payments are taken from your buyers first, and then the exact amount you need is ordered from Real Good Fundraising (no minimum order quantities required)
Once you have chosen your product and fundraiser type, fill out a booking form on the website.
We will then contact you to:
- Confirm your fundraising dates and arrange products to reach you at the right time
- Make a customised order form – a file that you can print off and/or an online order form
- Provide you with photos and product information in a flyer
- Offer other tips and suggestions to help make your fundraiser a success
“We found the whole process easy and the contact was quick and friendly. Good experience, would recommend to others”
Maria also rated us 5/5 for how easy this fundraiser was!
Every year, more and more schools, early childhood centres and sports clubs seek sponsorship for a planned fundraising event. With a cap on the number of businesses, trusts and individuals willing and able to provide this, a successful outcome can seem unlikely. It’s...
If you’re stuck on ways you can increase fundraising participation within your school, sports club or not-for-profit, this is for you. We’ve put together a collection of ideas on how to muster those volunteers needed to organise and run a successful fundraising event....
If you’re having trouble with encouraging your school community to participate in a fundraiser, you’re not alone. Motivating those within the school community to join in and play an active role in any fundraising event is hard work. This can be down to people not...
You’re wanting to promote a fundraiser on social media, spreading the word to your supporters and community. Social media is ideal for this, whether your organisation is a school, a charity or a sports club because: It is free to use social mediaMost people have at...
Is there a perfect time to launch a fundraising campaign? Is winter a better time than spring? Will launching your fundraiser around Christmas encourage donations or have a low uptake as donors spend their cash on festive products instead? Read on and let’s take a...
Welcome to the world of digital fundraising. Will this mean the end to sausage sizzles or asking for donations to go into the bucket? Nobody can deny that times are changing. We spend a lot of time online working, socialising and entertaining ourselves. Isn't it time...