Real Good Fundraising:Eco-friendly fundraising for healthier kids and a happier planet!
We help you to run easy, healthy fundraisers with our range of eco-friendly,
inspiring and NZ-made products.
Real Good FundraisingEco-friendly fundraising for healthier kids and a happier planet!
We help you to run easy, healthy fundraisers with our range of eco-friendly, inspiring and NZ-made products.
We have selected a range of healthy, eco friendly and sustainable products that you can feel proud to sell, including:
- A range of GoBamboo products
- Reusable food pouches
- Beeswax wrap sets
- Gorgeous palm oil-free soaps
- Stainless steel pegs
- Cotton produce bags
- Reusable sandwich & storage bags
- Compostable dish cloths
- Canvas tote bags
- And much more!
Browse our range or download our catalogue for full details.
As we know every school, club or fundraising group has different needs, we offer two fundraiser options:
- Buy-a-box fundraiser: product is ordered and paid for upfront, and then sold on-the-spot to buyers
- Pre-order fundraisers: orders and payments are taken from your buyers first, and then the exact amount you need is ordered from Real Good Fundraising (no minimum order quantities required)
Once you have chosen your product and fundraiser type, fill out a booking form on the website.
We will then contact you to:
- Confirm your fundraising dates and arrange products to reach you at the right time
- Make a customised order form – a file that you can print off and/or an online order form
- Provide you with photos and product information in a flyer
- Offer other tips and suggestions to help make your fundraiser a success
“We found the whole process easy and the contact was quick and friendly. Good experience, would recommend to others”
Maria also rated us 5/5 for how easy this fundraiser was!
Thanking supporters and donors who have helped you meet your fundraising goals is something many organisations don’t think about. Yet doing so can make it much easier to keep those supporters on board with you for future campaigns. Today we take a look at six ways you...
– Needing to write your organisation’s fundraising strategy? We’ve put together a handy guide which contains details of what needs to be included, plus the steps to take to create a highly effective strategy.
It’s fair to say that building effective and long-lasting relationships with donors takes significant time and effort. The reward is immense though, with donors and supporters sticking around for the long haul. It’s also easier to retain existing donors than it is to...
Fundraiser promotion usually goes somewhat like this: you send out a newsletter telling your school or club what you want them to buy or sell. Problem is, this isn’t an effective method of promoting any fundraiser. With little buy-in and only a few people knowing...
Everyone wants to host a successful fundraiser. You and your team will put a significant amount of time and effort into planning and hosting it after all. If only there was a magic wand you could wave to ensure a successful fundraiser… Well, there’s not. But there are...
Remember growing up and having to sell plastic pegs or chocolate bars? Well, they’re long gone, and eco-friendly fundraisers are here to stay; thank goodness! The thing with fundraising is that to be successful; you want to provide your supporters with something they...