Real Good Fundraising:Eco-friendly fundraising for healthier kids and a happier planet!
We help you to run easy, healthy fundraisers with our range of eco-friendly,
inspiring and NZ-made products.
Real Good FundraisingEco-friendly fundraising for healthier kids and a happier planet!
We help you to run easy, healthy fundraisers with our range of eco-friendly, inspiring and NZ-made products.
We have selected a range of healthy, eco friendly and sustainable products that you can feel proud to sell, including:
- A range of GoBamboo products
- Reusable food pouches
- Beeswax wrap sets
- Gorgeous palm oil-free soaps
- Stainless steel pegs
- Cotton produce bags
- Reusable sandwich & storage bags
- Compostable dish cloths
- Canvas tote bags
- And much more!
Browse our range or download our catalogue for full details.
As we know every school, club or fundraising group has different needs, we offer two fundraiser options:
- Buy-a-box fundraiser: product is ordered and paid for upfront, and then sold on-the-spot to buyers
- Pre-order fundraisers: orders and payments are taken from your buyers first, and then the exact amount you need is ordered from Real Good Fundraising (no minimum order quantities required)
Once you have chosen your product and fundraiser type, fill out a booking form on the website.
We will then contact you to:
- Confirm your fundraising dates and arrange products to reach you at the right time
- Make a customised order form – a file that you can print off and/or an online order form
- Provide you with photos and product information in a flyer
- Offer other tips and suggestions to help make your fundraiser a success
“We found the whole process easy and the contact was quick and friendly. Good experience, would recommend to others”
Maria also rated us 5/5 for how easy this fundraiser was!
Fundraiser promotion usually goes somewhat like this: you send out a newsletter telling your school or club what you want them to buy or sell. Problem is, this isn’t an effective method of promoting any fundraiser. With little buy-in and only a few people knowing...
Everyone wants to host a successful fundraiser. You and your team will put a significant amount of time and effort into planning and hosting it after all. If only there was a magic wand you could wave to ensure a successful fundraiser… Well, there’s not. But there are...
Remember growing up and having to sell plastic pegs or chocolate bars? Well, they’re long gone, and eco-friendly fundraisers are here to stay; thank goodness! The thing with fundraising is that to be successful; you want to provide your supporters with something they...
Fundraising themes are a great way to build up hype around your event, attract new donors and boost your profitability. In fact, we don’t know why more schools, charities and sports clubs aren’t using them! Today we’re going to look at the benefits of using...
Are you struggling to identify ways to ensure your school fundraising efforts are a success? With all of the hard work which goes into a school fundraiser, it’s important that you see the financial benefit at its completion. Breaking even or worse, being in the red,...
Do you know what your fundraising story is? How about the best ways to share it with others? Your fundraising story is a crucial aspect to your appeal that can help you share the word, plus engage and inspire your supporters. Today we look into how to identify and...